New Mobile Device Application for Court Hearings and Section 341 Meetings of Creditors is now available
The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia is pleased to make available ChapMobile, a free mobile application that displays public calendared hearings and Section 341 Meetings of Creditors in a user-friendly format. This application is available for use by attorneys and trustees who want to track their hearings remotely via Android and iOS mobile devices. The general public also can view all such public calendared information. In addition, public calendared information from other participating courts can be viewed by all users. (The opening screen allows for participating court selection). For settings, users can set their preference(s) for the selected court, judge, attorney, and attorney group. Settings may be reset anytime by a user. ChapMobile is available to internal Court users as well.
ChapMobile will allow you to:
• View each judge’s Hearing Calendar (for a range of days)
• Search hearings by Case Name or Case Number
• View 341 Meetings by Trustee (for a range of days)
• Search 341 Meetings by Attorney, Case Name, or Case Number
• View Court Locations and Contact Information
• Create your own list of attorneys to view upcoming hearings
• Navigate to another U.S. Bankruptcy Court’s Public Mobile Calendar.
ChapMobile was developed and is maintained and supported by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah. For issues involving this application’s use, please contact ChapMobile Support either at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-524-6677. For a short video prepared by the Utah Bankruptcy Court, please click here, and then click on the video linked to the ChapMobile App page. Also, click here for a brochure prepared by the Utah Bankruptcy Court, which provides the above list of features and a screen shot of the ChapMobile opening screen, which is comprised of six substantive areas: Hearing Calendar, 341 Calendar, My List, Attorney Search, Locations, and Settings.
- Click here from your Android device: (link is external to the Court’s internet web site).
- Select the Install button that appears in the Google Play Store on your device and follow the prompts to install.
- Open ChapMobile on your Android device.
- You will be prompted to select a Default Court — Choose the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia.
- Begin using ChapMobile.
APPLE iOS DEVICES:
- Click here from your Apple iOS device (link is external to the Court’s internet web site).
- Select the Install button that appears in the Apple App Store on your device and follow the prompts to install.
- Open ChapMobile on your Apple iOS device
- You will be prompted to select a Default Court — Choose the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia
- Begin using ChapMobile